Ready to apply for the Fairley Leadership Program? Read the information below first, then find our online application form below.
- Applications close at 5.00pm Friday October 25th, 2019**
- Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview
- Interviews will be scheduled in November 2019
- All applicants will be notified of the outcome by December 13, 2019
** Applications can only be received after the closing date where scholarship's have not been filled.
- The selection criteria is detailed in the Program Overview document. Please read these carefully.
- Complete each section of the application in full.
- Type/print all answers clearly in space provided.
- Only one letter of recommendation will be accepted.
- Application must be signed by both the candidate and the employer, where applicable.
- Nominees must have the full support of the organisation or corporation they represent. Individuals may nominate themselves.
- A shortlist of applicants will be interviewed by a panel following the close of applications, with applicants informed of the outcome by December 13, 2019.
- Attendance at the launch, opening and closing retreats and the graduation night is mandatory. Nominees must be able to attend the schedule of seminars to the minimum level set down. Those who fail to attend may be asked to withdraw.
- For each program intake a balance is sought among participants in terms of gender, cultural diversity, location, private/public, profit/non-profit etc. Fairley Leadership Program is committed to selecting candidates from communities across the region. No individual or organisation should be discouraged from applying for economic reasons as some scholarships are available.
- All nominations are subject to confidential evaluation.
- Given the time commitments of the Fairley Leadership Program, and to be fair to the individual, their family and employer, it is unlikely that the panel will select a participant who is enrolled in a formal course of study (part-time degrees, diplomas etc.)
- Many qualified candidates will not be chosen for the next Fairley Leadership Program because of size restrictions of each year’s group and the need for diversity in group composition. However, individuals not selected are strongly encouraged to re-apply in subsequent years.
The online application form is comprehensive and may take some time to complete in full.
You may select the "Save and Continue Later" option at the bottom of the form at any time.
When you do you will be presented with:
- A unique link. Copy and paste this to your computer for safe keeping. At any time you can use this link to access your form and resume your application from where you left off.
- The opportunity to send the unique link to your email address. Our system will email you immediately and automatically. Please check your spam/junk folder if you don't see the email in your inbox.
This unique link will expire after 30 days.
If you would prefer to print the application form and complete it by hand you are welcome to do so. You can email and post this form back to us by the due date.