Each year we are looking for new aspiring regional leaders to take part in our program.
Our program is for those who want to:
- improve skills and confidence
- increase effectiveness to further enrich the community
- explore the major issues and opportunities for the Goulburn Murray region
- learn from existing local, State and National Leaders
- connect with other emerging leaders from the business, government, cultural, community and agricultural sectors.
Participants are selected according to a comprehensive list of criteria including a demonstrated capacity for leadership, broad ranging interests and the potential to sustain positions of substantial responsibility in the community. Candidates should:
- hold a decision-making role in employment or extensive community experience;
- have more than five years work or community experience with a still-developing career;
- demonstrate a strong interest in community affairs and a commitment to the community; and
- be ready to accept the time commitment and challenges of the program year and ongoing community involvement.
People from rural and isolated communities, disadvantaged backgrounds, Aboriginal and ethnically diverse communities are actively encouraged to apply.